Apr 8, 2016

Whoooooo
Only 1 week to go to our Crafty Get together 
At the Wilton Hotel in Bray
for our Creative Card Making Weekend

I still have a few places available for classes
on the Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Sunday Morning

you can find full details here
http://cardartweekendaway.blogspot.ie/

if you want any information please email me HERE

Everyone is welcome
and this weekend of card making workshops will suit all levels of card makers as we work in 2 stages
the more advanced crafters can sit together to craft and chat.
and anyone who wants extra help
can sit with me and work in a step by step method.

please get in touch if you would like a place.
many thanks Yvonne 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx