Jun 10, 2012

Many Thanks
To everyone who came to Kilkenny Yesterday
From Dublin, Waterford, Carlow and Kilkenny
Thank you all for the warm welcome
A huge big thank you to Marion Kilbride for organising the event
To Margaret Driver and Marion for all there help throughout the day yesterday, I couldn't do the day with out there support.
To everyone who stayed back to help with the clean up at the end of the day, especially Phil and Pat who hovered, it's a huge room so a mammoth task.
Thanks Phil for the lovely chocolate biscuit cake.
Thanks to Michelle and Aileen for the lift home, to save Michael coming back, that was just brilliant, which meant dinner was ready when I got home,
I will have pictures later in the day to share, I am still unpacking, and tidying my craft room.

Congratulations to Shirley Power who won the Golden Ticket.


To Clare, Camilla and Mary O Leary who won the Cds for my Blog Candy they are on the way.

To Siobhan who won my last blog candy

To the 3 luck goody bag winners for the challenge
Jamie, ? ? 
sorry I can't remember who the 2 other ladies were, please let me know, I took photo's of all the challenge cards so will put them up later today.

I am heading back to Kilkenny, for Arts Week.
to do a midweek workshop for Marion in July, 
Date to be confirmed.
Places limited to 20 so please get in touch with Marion to book a place. more details will be added soon.
so check the workshop page.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone
Yvonne xx





















6 comments:

  1. many thanks for a brillant day yesterday all the cards were lovely roll on the next one regards siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Siobhan, don't forget to delete and block my old email address from you email contact list,
    see you soon
    yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the photos! Pity you're not in them, Yvonne! I take for granted that you have my email address. If not, see you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aileen, see you tomorrow evening,
    looking forward to the craic
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yvonne,
    Great day in Kilkenny, the ladies were really very friendly and the cards were great too! We all look like we know what we're doing! Thanks for a most enjoyable day. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Michelle, see you soon
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx