Mar 12, 2012

Triple Easel Card

Side view of Triple Easel Card
This Card folds Flat,
Image and Background on this card from Lilac Garden
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts Uk

Lace and doily card
Pins from Fairy Dust Crafts Uk
Lace from Blue Bell Girls Crafts Uk
Flowers from Mulberry Paper Crafts Uk


Aperture Step Easel Card
Image from Fred She Said
Background from the Clipart Fairy

Side View of Aperture Step Easel card


Oval Acetate Lace doily card
Flowers from Artificial Flowers Direct uk



If you would like a copy of the instructions 
for any of these cards please email me HERE

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, wow and more wow! Now I see why Kay says you are surpassing yourself! Well done! I think my favourite is the aperture easel card, as it really adds an extra dimension! Your ideas for the doilies are amazing, mind you I believe you could turn a rag into something amazing! Hope to see you soon! Love Aileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you on Saturday, thanks for sending me the photos, will email you later, Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a brilliant day on Saturday and the cards are wonderful.Thank you for your time and patience with us.And thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas. {{Hugs}}Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx