Mar 12, 2012

A Special Big Thank You
To Marion Kilbride for inviting me along on Saturday 
and organising yet again another brilliant day,
To Margaret Driver for giving up her day, and helping all the new ladies, helping me greatly all day. I really appreciate it.
To all the Ladies who came along, and the ladies who brought the beautiful home made cakes and chocolate biscuit cake, To Marion  for bringing her shop, please let her know what crafty items you are looking for and she will do her best to get them in for you, it was lovely to meet the new ladies, and I hope you all enjoyed the day as much as I did,
Thank you all
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx