Dec 5, 2009

Just about back to Normal

Hi there I had another hour with the Dentist yesterday, nearly there no more visits untill after Christmas, God I hate going to the dentist I'm a real coward, but at least I'm not in pain any more, working on the kits today for Wednesdays classes so when I have them ready I will put up pictures so you can see what we are making, I'm behind getting my Pictures ready for Crafts 4 U Event in February, but will get the photos to the girls by next weekend, Started Decorating the house for Christmas nearly there, but wont get to finish untill next weekend, have a good weekend, if you card making enjoy every moment of the bad weather as it's perfect weather to say in doors and craft all weekend. Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx