Dec 8, 2009

only 17 days to go are you ready

Hi Girls I have been so busy card making, just managed to finish my own personal Christmas cards this morning, and then started my Christmas Wreaths, orders still coming in, so will be very busy for another few days, I have promised myself to be finished by the 18th, so that I can give the house a big clean up, and put all my crafting stuff away in the attic where it's suposed to be, some how it keeps creeping back to the kitchen, as thats where my computer is, Have my last class tomorrow morning and evening, I'm all ready for it, and will post the kits out on Thursday morning, happy Crafting everyone, regards Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx