Aug 12, 2018

August open day cards


The cards below were Demonstrated at my open day
On the 8th of August
I auctioned them off on Facebook
and raised 30.00 for the Five Loaves
many thanks Mary Delaney the winning bid.
Lilac and mint green Decoupage.
Image from Crafts u print

Pink and White card
image from crafts u print, I didn't add the decoupage layers,
so I made a lace rosette and added 
some foamiran flowers I had made earlier

Anniversary Card\this is an old topper from Kanban,
the last one from a Charleston Set
and finished with lace leaves and handmade foamiran flowers\
and a double white and pink bow.

8 by 8 inch single gate fold
Decoupage topper from crafts u print

Cream and gold
Decoupage from Crafts u print

Chocolate cream and gold
image from crafts u print


White and gold
image from crafts u print.

I didn't add inserts or greeting to these Cards
so that the winner could personalise then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx