Jul 23, 2018

July Cards


July 
New Baby Cards

Single Gate Fold.
Christening card for Girl

inside view

Back of Card


White Silver and Gold
Baby Christening
I have used the prettiest gathered Embroidered Anglaise Lace
with Ribbon eyelets at the top, 
which has Silver Glitter ribbon threaded through it.

New Baby Boy Card
Decoupaged Teddy
Finished with pretty Cream Guipure lace
With a band of  flat Embroidered Anglaise Lace
with Ribbon eyelets at the top,  
which I threaded narrow blue satin ribbon through


Side view of decoupage.



New Baby Girl Card
With  Vintage baby girl topper, layered on a doily 
and surrounded with pink gems 
With satin and gingham ribbon band,
with pretty pink guipure lace.
Finished with Satin bow, and 
Pretty flowers and leaves from I Am Roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx