Jul 1, 2015

A bit of excitement last Friday.
came down to find this in my porch a sleep.
Wasn't sure what it was, as it was so big, and the way it was sleeping it looked like an very large owl from the back
grabbed the camera, but by the time I got back, it was on the move,
but managed to get a few photos, before it headed over the wall to my neighbours garden.




Peahen

Don't panic, the ISPCA, arrived and caught it in a net, and delivered it back to where it came from.





I don't normally show or share personal stuff, but am so proud of my husband, who has created a little bit of heaven in our back garden I wanted to share his handy work.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx