Aug 10, 2012

Miniature Paper Dresses

Well here they are at long last
My Miniature Crepe Paper Dresses
Theses are not the ones we are making on Sunday for my 
French Chic Workshop
But similar in style








The top 5 dresses have been made with the Same bodice, 
which is hand cut and embossed.
This bodice is a sweetheart neck line. coming into a v shape.


I have so enjoyed making them,  
and hope you will have a go at making your own.
They are all flat backed to be glued to a card front.
and I have made and sold some cards already.
by adding extra embellishments, I think you can change them to be suitable for children as well as adults.
Will share the French Chic Workshop Cards on Monday,
they look so different when added to a background
thanks for stopping by today
Yvonne xx

5 comments:

  1. You've surpassed yourself this time Yvonne! Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dresses are fantastic yvonne and so are your dressed teddies looking forward to workshop day in kilkenny on wednesday regards Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, so versatile I think. Really looking forward to trying them out Yvonne. Can't wait till tomorrow, see you then PG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really pretty Yvonne. I love them!! XX Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Ladies, I love mastering a new technique, and sharing it.and these little dresses are so versatile, that they could turn into any occasion, from a baby to a wedding.
    see you all soon
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx