Dec 14, 2009

Only 10 Days to go

Hi Everyone
Hope you all had a great weekend, I had a party on Saturday, which was a great night, after 3 .00 when we got to bed, had a few sleeping over, so big Breakfast Sunday Morning, Went to Enniskerry to the Victorian Christmas, and was very disappointed, I expected much more by the way the advertisement was worded on East Cost Radio, so gave it a miss and headed up to Powerscourt, to see Santa with Garreth only to find they had stopped selling tickets as it was so busy, so did a bit of shopping instead, and Got Garreth the biggest Chocolate Bar to ease his disappointment.Watched Xfactor and was delighted that Joe won, I'm still making Christmas cards, but hope to finish by Friday, so that I can concentrate on the Boys, Happy Christmas and Happy Crafting Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx