May 16, 2020

Handmade Cards Ireland

Another Challenge on my Facebook Group page
This Week its Audrey Hepburn
My Fair Lady




 This is my pink Version, 
I use a piece of Guipure lace, 
and overlayed it with Chiffon ribbon roses. 
The images is Decoupaged, 
With Pearls at the top of the card, and across the pink lace paper,
 I finished it with a flourish 
of lace leaves, paper leaves,
 Hand made paper flower and a Foamiran flower.


 I decoupaged the toppers, then decided to add lace, 
Bows and handmade roses to the hat, she has a pearl necklace. 
I add a lace border to the topper, and a Lace band under the lace paper. and a Flourish of Lace leaves, Grey beads, Bows and a handmade foamiran flower.

Close up of the Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx