Oct 17, 2015

Card Making Demonstration Fun Day in Aid of the Five Loaves Charity

The Date for the Charity 
Card Making Demonstration Day 
is confirmed for

Saturday the 14th of November in Kilcoole.
My House
Time 11.00 to 4.00
I am looking for tutors to do an hour demonstration, so if your free on the day and would like to help out please get in touch.
so Far I've Margaret Driver and Patricia O'Leary, Kay Roche and myself,
if you have any suggestions as to what you want to see please let me know.
We will have a Raffle and a fantastic crafty euro sale table, with loads of goodies up for grabs. 
All donated by class members.
and will have tea/coffee and some home made refreshments,
everyone is welcome to come.
The Day is in Aid of The Five Loaves Charity in Brayhttp://www.whfiveloaves.com/
so if your new to card making come along and watch the demos and grab yourselves a few bargains.
Please Email me HERE for a place.
thanks Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx