Jan 24, 2014

I watched Katy Sue's Cake crafting on Create and Craft last night, and although it was Sugar craft, I took some inspiration from the demonstrator, and turned it into cards.
their new cup cake molds are just amazing, such fine detail, and as I have just started to make some clay embellishments, was fascinated with their range, and will defiantly be on to order some.

This was the first design that caught my eye, but the card was a bit big, so changed it for the Square Scalloped card instead. below
this was the mold used.
http://www.katysuedesigns.co.uk
check their site out if you love baking.
"cake heaven"
Pictures of the cakes made are not on the blog yet, but the cupcakes will blow you away.



This was the 2nd design I thought I would try,
What do you think.?



3 comments:

  1. Those cards you made from Katy Sue Cake craft are fabulous. Its amazing where you can get inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards yvonne regards Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx