Sep 22, 2013

Hi Everyone
Thank you for all my Birthday wishes

A huge big thank you to Margaret Driver and Kathleen Murphy
 and all the New Oak ladies for all their help yesterday.

To all the ladies for the beautiful home baking and sandwiches, you spoil me rotten, and I really appreciate it.
to everyone who helped set up the center and tidy up at the end,
to everyone who came, 
And a special thank you for my Beautiful Birthday Bouquet, amazing cake, and gifts, you made my day very special.
the flowers look lovely, I arranged  them last night,
I will add a few photos later,

A huge thank you to Roberta, for bringing me and all her help yesterday, your a star.
Well I am off now to have my Birthday breakfast.
and continue to get spoiled all day.
lots of love to you all
God Bless Yvonne xx




My Birthday cake

my Beautiful Bouquet

The lovely Orla and Margaret
Orla received a gift from the girls for her up coming Wedding in October

Orla Kathleen and Margaret
Margaret also received a bouquet from the Girls
and Kathleen got a voucher.
Everyone in the room won a spot prize.
most of which were donated by Roberta.


Sorry girls the other photo's were very blurred,





1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx