Sep 23, 2012


Card Art Kilcoole
Hi Ladies
Our next fun evening is Tuesday the 9th of October
and Jenny and Clare asked for Christmas
so we are making a Gift, and a Keepsake card.

Please let me know if you want to come. 
Tele; Yvonne 01 2010117

If the numbers are like last month, I might split it over 2 nights,
so Tuesday the 16th of October as well.

Just this month as it's Christmas
everyone welcome,

If you would like to come in a group to do the
Christmas fun evening,
I can sort a date to suit you, max of 8 people.

Check out the Card Art Club Page HERE

 just phone me or email me to book in
thanks a million Yvonne xx

2 comments:

  1. If there's a group interested in a weekend night, I'll be there :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have a Sunday fun day, just need to check dates. and see who is interested.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx