Jul 13, 2012

Friday Challenge

Good morning from a very wet Kilcoole
God this weather is getting me down
but it's perfect weather to say in doors and craft
So I am setting another 

Friday Challenge

July Theme 
Congratulations on your Engagement

You can make any style of card, but with a young romantic feel.
Entries must be in by next Saturday the 21st of July by 6.00pm
I will open the Poll just after 6.00pm on Saturday evening.
I will have a lovely card making Goody Bag up for grabs.
Everyone who enters, will receive some 
Christmas Decoupage sheets.

this is open to everyone who views my blog and wants to take part.
Good Luck to you all
Please send the picture of your entry as a jpeg image attached to an email. with some details about yourself and what you used.
please follow the email link in the top of right hand column.
you will need to verify the code
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx