Oct 31, 2011

Back from Carlow
Where I had a great weekend, really enjoyed my Pamper session, and the craic, with my sister and friends,
Back to work today, I need to finish the kits for the 12th of November, and get the photos up this week.
Have added details of the Kilkenny Challenge on the workshop page. so take a look if your coming, I still have a few places left if you want to come along, Email. HERE for more details

My next Vintage Christmas Workshop 
( which is a repeat of the Clonegal Workshop) 
is Next Sunday the 6th here in Kilcoole, 
I have 4 places remaining. if you would like to join us for a great fun day of crafting and a lovely lunch.please email me or phone me on 012010117.
Have a lovely Halloween night.
all the best Yvonne xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx