Jan 25, 2010

Sneak Peak

Well lots of you wanted to see what I have planned for my Workshop on the 6th of February, so here are the 3 cards we will make on the day, but don't forget there is also the suprise card, which I'm keeping a Suprise.









Valentine Concertina Gate Fold Card
However it would also make a beautiful wedding/ Anniversary Card, so you will have a choice of inserts to choose from on the day,

Easter Card
With a pop-up insert, this really is a very pretty card and the images are so cute.

Daffodil Delight Stepper card, this card would make a beautiful Easter card, or Spring Birthday Card, So you will have a choice of 2 inserts.


There are still a few places for this workshop, Scroll down page for full detail futher.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne. The cards look beautiful! Congratulations! Unfortunately I won't be there on the day. Wish you all the best! Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aileen, there are sets of kits available if you would like one, just let me know to keep you one, see you soon Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best of luck with the workshop Yvonne I'm sure it will be a fantastic day, sorry I can't be there but I will be thinking you all :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx