Aug 10, 2009

Good Morning

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, well I got my designs finally sorted over the weekend 7 lovely cards, 2 of them using the popcorn bear Cd, the swing shutter card, a DL Double gate fold card, a sassy chic card, a elegant lady card, and a baby card made with punches, looking forward to Saturday , this is my last class before I go on Holiday and I will try to fit a evening class and a morning class in before the GBCE in September, if you want your name on either of thoses lists please email me, or you can leave a message for me under this post in the comments box. I will put the dates up during the week. have a great day and happy crafting, Yvonne
List of Names for next 2 classes Sallie Tracey,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne, can you let me know dates of evening classes as I'd be very interested in attending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niamh Date are still not confirmed but as soon as they are I will send out emails and leave post on Blog, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx