Jun 17, 2012


Sorry Ladies 
Cancellation Notice
I am cancelling the Fun Day on the 14th  of July
There simply isn't enough interest in the day.
So I will wait until after the summer holidays when there is more free time. and try again.

However I have updated the workshop events page
with some dates for July and August

Saturday 14th July Small workshop here in my house
places limited.

Sunday 12th of August Small workshop here in my house
places limited.

Wednesday 15th of August. Arts Festival Kilkenny
2 mini workshops
Kilkenny retail centre
James Street, Kilkenny

Sunday 26th of August Small workshop here in my house
places limited.

Full Details on my Events page HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne, can you keep a place for me for the 14th July? Not sure if Aileen or Aiveen have booked in already. Lucky things are away on holiday.
    See you then. x m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle can you phone me on 2010117 to book in as I don't habe an email address for you
    thanks Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx