Mar 22, 2011

Have you ever thought of card making as a hobby.
But weren't sure where to get help.
Well the Kilcoole Craft Club can sort that for you,
We meet the last Wednesday of every month upstairs in Lee's Pub, on the Main Street in Kilcoole,
Where we share ideas, tips, and inspirations,
you'll learn where the best places to buy are,
what to buy, and make a card on the night,
Watch a demonstration and have a cuppa.
Card making is a growing hobby all over the world, and is a great way to pass the time, you can make a card on your own or join a craft group like ours, if you would like any futher details please email me HERE
I have a beginners class starting up in April full details are on my class page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx