Jul 3, 2013

August Creative Card Making Workshop

My Next Full Day
Creative  Card Making Workshop is in Kilkenny
At Marion Kilbride's Shop
The Crafty Bride Wedding Stationery Shop
in The Kilkenny Retail Centre
James St Kilkenny
On Saturday 10th of August
Theme Precious Petals
( A Baby and Bloom inspired class)
Time 10.00 to 5.30
We are making 5 beautifully elegant card with a vintage and shabby chic style, using beautiful vintage baby images.
   I will bring a selection of floral images that you can use instead of the baby images, and you can add your own inserts at home, which I can email on to you to print out.

(Just to confirm as people was asking, the workshops I do at Marion's are not only wedding ones unless it pacifically states Wedding)

Please contact Marion to book a place on 0876544737
places limited and this workshop is almost full.
any questions please email HERE

2 comments:

  1. I hope we will get to see how did they turn out when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always add photos the day after the class, to keep the designs a surprise for the ladies,so check back about the 12th
    Yvonnw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx