Aug 26, 2015

Hello everyone

Here's the 2 lovely cards we made at our
August Fun night here in Kilcoole


The 1st one is an all white card
For a Wedding
Using embossing folders
and a lovely sizzix open heart die
we added some feathers leaves and a large paper rose with some beaded pins for detail

The 2nd one is for an Anniversary
and I  chose the Blue Danube
for the theme
using a lovely vintage image of a couple waltzing

We did a shabby chic style for this card 
tearing the backing layers for a shabby effect
and finished the card with paper roses and leaves.

thanks to everyone for coming
Aiveen, Anne L, Barbara, Anne R, Roberta, Margaret, Liz, Anne Rowe, and our new member Dolores,

thanks for a great night girls
Happy Crafting 
Yvonne xx



I am having loads of problems with my computer
so I am working on an old laptop,
so bear with me for a few weeks, while my computer is being repaired.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx