Apr 30, 2015

Dragons Lair DT Project
May; Theme is Bouquet of Flowers
I was a florist for over 25 years,
so love adding little floral touches to my cards.
I have a tutorial for the little bouquet HERE
and a classic four loop bow HERE


 The beautiful back ground papers are from the 
Simply Soft Collection HERE


And the Fan is from the 
Southern Comfort Elements HERE

I decorated the fan with some pretty pink guipure lace
and added some beaded pins
I made a selection of bows  and threaded some pearls and crystals on to fine ribbon,

I cut the insert wrong
so added the pink ribbon to off set the image.




Dragons Lair SHOP:  HERE  

Dragons Lair inspirational Blog: HERE  


Dragons Lair Challenge Blog HERE


Dragons Lair FACEBOOK GROUP: HERE 

Don't forget to pop on to Dragons Lair to see what 
 everyone on the DT is sharing this month.
Thanks for looking in
 Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx