Jan 2, 2015

Blocking pop up

I am having problems with my blog, and had to get some help this morning
So want to share the help I got,

I have a pop-up blocker installed on my computer already
So I cannot see the pop-ups or adds and do not get redirected to other sites

So if you already have Google Chrome
You can add a pop-up blocker easily in your settings
This is how you do it.

On the top right hand side of the screen there is a triple bar symbol
Click this and a drop down menu will appear.
Click settings
And a window will open
Go to privacy
And click the content settings
A new window will appear
Scroll down to Pop-ups and click (Do not allow any site to show pop-ups)

And click done, this will stop all sites redirecting you. 

Ad Blocker
Ad Block is available from Google Chrome web store, and its free
You simply go to their site

and at the top of the page click the green tab install

hope this can helps some of you.
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx