Sep 26, 2011



Christening Easel Bookatrix

Tent Fold Card


Announcing the Arrival



It's a boy

Staggered Book Card

Buttercup Pop-up Stepper card
Inside of pop-up stepper card

Side view




     Meet Buttercup
The very cute baby elephant was hand drawn for me 
by Kay Roche you can find her blog HERE
Kay is new to blogging, so pop back regularly to see what she is up to, she's a very talented lady who can turn her hand to most crafts, and has now drawn Buttercup in lots of different poses,
Thank you so much Kay

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Sounds like you all had a brilliant day yesterday. I love the cards. Well done once again Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Yvonne for the lovely words.
    You inspire me. I thought it was a mad notion I had to draw a cute elephant and there she is. Hugs. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kay, just don't put the pencils away again, everyone loves cute,
    see you very soon
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx