Jun 16, 2011

Hi everyone
just want to thank you for all the lovely feed back I've been getting, via emails and phone calls. for my 12th of June workshop,
the advice will be put into practice, and so I have slightly changed the running of the day for my next workshop,
I have been really busy since Monday, and will take a few photos later today to share the cards I have been working on this week, it wedding season again, so quiet a few wedding ones to show you.
I've been working out of my scrap box, and can't believe how many cards I have made from waste. which nearly hit the bin, I have used the same topper about 6 times, and every card is different.
Check back later to see photos
Yvonne xx



Bouquet Easel Card


Side view of easel card


Peach Orchid on Gold, black and cream


Wedding Pop out card,                         Inside view of wedding card





4 for the Dads
Liverpool
Off to the races
21st Football
Chelsea


4 Wedding cards using the same embellishment on each one
Backing papers from
Top left, clip art image repeated
Top right, Cuddly buddly
Bottom left,  Joanna Sheen lace paper
Bottom right,  Shabby Chic Rose, Daisy Company


3 for the ladies
Top images from Daisy Company
bottom 2 images decoupage from Reddy cards


3 more Wedding
Top left, Do Crafts forever friends
Top right, reddy cards
Bottom, Dufex 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Miranda and I just discovered your webside. Love your cards ! and am so happy to find cardmaking in Ireland for I am from the Netherlands and mooved here 1 year ago to get married. Could you let me know where to by the sheets for the man? I do not have much adresses yet here. Thanks for you help. Will be back soon to read and browse your pages again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda
    thank you for your comment, and a warm welcome to Ireland,
    Not sure what county in Ireland you are living, but I hold classes and workshops through out Ireland,
    There is a few different lists of links where to buy craft supplies from in Ireland and the Uk, in the right hand Column on my front page.
    just click home at the end of page, and it will take you to today's posts, so you can check all the links.
    if you have any questions please email me
    take care and Happy Crafting
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx