Sep 5, 2009

Creative Card Making Classes

I have been teaching Creative Card Making Classes in Kilcoole for about 3 years, I run classes on Wednesday Mornings 11.00 to 2.00 and Wednesday evenings 7.30 to 10.30Cost of class is €20.00 for this you will make 4 kits, everything you need supplied so you only have to turn up, we stop half way for Tea/coffee and light refreshments. My promise to you is 4 beautifully finished cards with matching inserts envelopes and poly bag, as it's important to me you go home completely satisfied, each week we have a different theme and I never repeat a design unless a class books out and students request a second class. Please email me at yvontune@iolfree.ie for my latest class dates or check the blog regularly for up dates, if you're new to card making or just want some help getting a professional finish to your cards, let Card Art Originals show you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx