Mar 30, 2020

So to Get everyone's mojo Going
I ran a Challenge on Facebook
Everyone get a download with a background 
and a selection of images,
Theme Wedding
And you had to include silver and gold on the card
The 1st 5 cards are my own, which i made for inspiration
It was fabulous to see all the cards and everyone so different.










***********************************
? please let me know if this is yours 


Anne Lennon 





Siobhan Moore


Frances O Shaughnessy


Carol Mc Carthy



Mary Delaney 


Sharon Collins O Reagan 





Aiveen Judge


Jacqui Finn


Audri Smith


Celine O Carroll



Peggy Cheevers 


Tara Motherway


Deirdre Duggan 


Kerry Manning


Fiona Lawlor


Kay Roche 


Toni Watson 



Caroline 


Helen Wall


Rachel Butler



Patricia O Leary

Catherine Lyons 


Geraldine Holden



Patricia O Leary 




Toni Mc Carthy


Marie Quinlivan
Valerie O  Donoghue

Dee Sheridan

Breeda Mullally
Ann Walsh

If I missed one please let me know 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx