Mar 23, 2020

Sharing a few recent makes
My mojo gone, with everything happening in the world.
but I took myself off to my craft room
and put some music on to relax
here's what I made 




*******************************************

Below was a Challenge I ran on Facebook
to get everyone crafting in my group.
I designed a download 
Which has a 18cm Sq blue paper
15cm Sq pink Paper
3 x 6cm Sq tiles
Some Roses and butterflies.
they had to use everything on the Sheet.

I forgot to use the pink layer myself,



So did a second one. 

********************************
The Wedding cards below
Were the 2nd Challenge 
This one, they had to use silver and gold card
Ribbon, Lace, Flowers, leaves and Pearls
this one really got me back crafting
and love make the Wedding Cards








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx