Feb 23, 2020

Handmade cards Ireland

A few vintage lady cards I made recently
Lilac and lace
I Decoupaged the lady and embellished her hat 
with lace and flowers
the lace on the card is a lace collar 

Pink and Cream 
I use beautiful embossed paper for this card
the image is double raised with foam pad between the layers
I use guipure lace leaves and silk flowers to decorate the side.

Cream and Gold
The image is so beautiful I kept it simple.
added some cream feathers, and a lace butterfly
with tiny buttons down the body
A strip of cream guipure lace at the bottom 
with a strip of pearl trim on top


Peach and Cream
I did a band of cream satin ribbon in each corner and 
overlayed a piece of wide cream guipure lace, 
and finished with Pearl trim.
And added a floral arrangement of silk and mulberry roses.

Red and Blue
Beautiful image with a band of guipure lace at the bottom, 
and 3 large roses
I made a feather fan, finished with a silver bead cap end
 (you can't see it in the photo)
Added a small bouquet and a small pearl and gem brooch.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx