Mar 20, 2019

Hello Ladies
Not long now to our wonderful craft break in Westport
So looking forward to catching up with everyone.
On Sunday 31st of March.

I need to say a Great Big Thank You.
 To Crafter's Companion.
For sending me a replacement set of leads for my
 Go Gemini Electric Die Cutting Machine 
I misplaced the leads, and want to bring the machine
 with me to Westport,
To let the ladies try it out.
 As I am using quiet a few die-cuts on the projects.

Gemini Go
Has 3 x 6 inch plate
Grteat for all the small die cuts.

I also have the Junior Gemini Machine 
Which I love, as my hands are getting really bad with arthritis.
and having the electrical machines takes the pressure off my hands.

Gemini Junior 
Has an A5 size Plate 

Full Details for our Craft Break


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx