Jul 2, 2018

Afternoon Tea Update
Just letting everyone know how much we raised for 
the Fiveloaves Homeless Charity in Bray.
Afternoon Tea, Donations and Raffle €1130.00
plus €76.00 was made from Hat Auction.
so total was €1206.00


Thank you to the following ladies 
who popped in to me or sent me via paypal 
a donation or  bought tickets
Eileen Reale
Brigid Ward
Vonnie Roche
Ann Burke
Ann Gallagher
Ann Lennon
Aiveen Judge
Susan Armstrong
Miriam Coyle
Margaret O Loughlin
Liz Keily
Kay Kealy
Celine O Carroll

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.
A huge big thank you
To everyone who came on the day
and a Special Great Big  Thank you
to Roberta Ruth and Edel Shannon
who helped me on the day
and getting everything ready.

We had a wonderful day, the weather was perfect, and our special guest Liam Ruth, started the afternoon with a fabulous sing song, with lots of ladies joining for a song or two.

Thank you
To the 2 volunteer helpers 
Mhuireann and Katie 
who did lots of running up and down steps.
and washing up.

Will share some photos later today.

God Bless to you all
Yvonne and Roberta.
xxxx











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx