Jun 17, 2018

Afternoon Tea At Fernleigh, Kilcoole, In Aid of The Five Loaves Charity in Bray.




Saturday 30th of June 2018
Time 1.00 to 5.00


Prosecco or Fruit punch  on Arrival
Tickets on sale for raffle
A Truly Scrumptious Afternoon Tea 2.00 to 4.00
served in beautiful Vintage China in the Garden
Raffle will take place about 4.15

This is our 2nd Afternoon Tea event to raise money 
for the Wh Five Loaves
Which is an amazing charity in Bray
our craft group have been supporting them since May 2014
and are delighted to have raised €5186.29 for them so far.
I have a beautiful elegant day planned for everyone.
and all we need now is beautiful weather.
Tickets available from Yvonne Tune please email HERE to book in.
or you can get in touch Via Face book HERE


Raffle
If you have any unwanted gifts you can donate for the raffle 
I would be so grateful.
you can pop them into me here in Fernleigh, Corrig Dr, Kilcoole.
or bring them along to my Workshop in Kilkenny.
If you can't make it but would like to make a donation.
please get in touch
every euro raised is for the homeless in our area.

If any Local Buisness can sponsor a prize,

it would be really appreciated. 
and we will give you a mention on my blog and facebook.

Spot Prizes

For The Best Dressed Lady
and 
Most Creative Hat
So get your thinking caps on ladies
find a bargain and decorated it yourself.


I wanted to create a paper flower wall
for ladies to take photos by.
I've been working on the giant flowers. 
these are about 18 inches wide
and  the pink ones were made with crepe paper
the white are made with stretch crepe paper'









I will take photos of the finished wall 
next Saturday at the afternoon tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx