February DT Challenge for
Theme; Hearts and Flowers
I have used the pretty layered frame from
Southern Comfort Elements HERE from Dragons Lair
1. Added a pretty torn pink background which I inked the edges with a Tim Holtz distressed pad (Spun Sugar)
2. Added a lace edge to the left of card.
3. Matted a cream polka dot background strip to gold,
and wrapped pink ribbon and a lovely cream lace strip,
this was stuck to the card with double-sided foam tape.
4. I stuck a cream heart doily to the top right of the card
I lifted the top of the doilies with foam tape,
5. And inked the white heart doily with the spun sugar ink pad,
which I over-layed onto the cream heart.
6. I torn some cream card to a similar shape as the frame and then inked it ,and stuck the framed raised on foam tape overlaying the cream polka dot panel.
7. Added a small punched pink heart to the bottom right of the card, and added some cream roses and leaves, a little narrow pink ribbon bow, and a small lace bow on top.
8. Added a 2nd punched pink heart below the main frame. with a punched lace cream heart on top
9. Typed a greeting and inked the edges to match.
Dragons Lair SHOP: HERE
Dragons Lair inspirational Blog: HERE
Dragons Lair Challenge Blog HERE
Dragons Lair FACEBOOK GROUP: HERE
Don't forget to pop on to Dragons Lair to see what all the
everyone on the DT is sharing this month.
Thanks for looking in