Craft for the Craic
February DT Challenge
Theme Birthdays or Anniversaries
I Chose a lovely kit from Craftsuprint
And added a vintage image to the center .
1. I Stuck the gold 19cm Panel to the card front.
3. I tore the printed background panel roughly, (18cm Sq) by tearing the paper towards me, guilded the edges with a gold ink pad using a sponge and stuck the panel to the gold card.
4. I scrunched the lace so that it wasn't flat. and stuck it to the center of the card with double-sided tape.
5. Added the cotton lace to the top right and bottom left corners,
6. Cut out the decoupage sheet, and stick the main image to gold card.
7. Build up the 3D image with the decoupage layers.
8. Cut out the greeting, and stick to gold card allowing a ½ cm boarder.
9. And stuck the bow to the bottom left hand corner of the main image.
You can find Craft for the craic on facebook HERE
Craft for the craic Blog HERE
please pop on to their blog and Facebook page to see what everyone on the DT is sharing this month.
Thanks for looking in.