Nov 7, 2014

Dragons Lair November DT Card


Morning everyone thanks for stopping by
Dragons Lair November DT Card
Theme this month is Autumn
I have Chosen 2 Backgrounds from the Vintage Christmas Papers HERE
and the flowers can be found HERE
I kept this one very simple
By matting and layering the backgrounds and over laying the layers
I used some pretty silk Autumn leaves and a lovely Autumn quote







Dragons Lair SHOP:  HERE  

Dragons Lair inspirational Blog: HERE  

Dragons Lair Challenge Blog HERE

Dragons Lair FACEBOOK GROUP: HERE 

Don't forget to pop on to Dragons Lair to see what all the 
other Design team members have made this month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx