Jan 26, 2012

Good Morning to you all.
Sorry I haven't posted this week
But I am so busy, I simply haven't had time to blog
Hope your all well, and crafting away, I have added sneak peaks of this weeks workshop cards. to my class page HERE
and will add the photos of the cards to my blog over the weekend,
I've been working on the designs from my Portmarnock Workshop, so will share some snippets with you next weekend.
There are still a few places available.
full details are on my workshop page HERE 
Hope you have a lovely day
Happy Crafting Yvonne xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't wait to get started. See you Sat. Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to catching up with you all,
    see you Saturday with Aileen
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx