Oct 8, 2012

Kilkenny Workshop Challenge
Morning everyone
Not such a nice day here in Kilcoole
but I'm working hard, getting the kits ready for tomorrow night, and the repeat fun evening on the 16th of October.
Only a few weeks to go to my Christmas Workshop in Kilkenny

So I have a Challenge for everyone coming to Kilkenny on the
 27th of October,

Please note the Theme has been Changed for the Challenge
To Christmas Decoration
As Quiet a few ladies didn't fancy Halloween

.
Everyone who takes part, will have there name put in the hat,
And Marion is Sponsoring this Challenge.
With a Crafter's Companion Prize

So the Christmas Goody bags,
will be Spot Prizes during the day instead.


This Kilkenny workshop is one of the biggest number of people coming, so can everyone please make a name badge, 
something to sit in front of your craft mat,
and I will have an extra Christmas goody bag up for grabs for this challenge as well.

I am working on the kits this week, so will have sneak peeks to share at the weekend.
looking forward to catching up with everyone
all the best

Full details for the Kilkenny workshop HERE
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx