Oct 15, 2011

Just back from Clonegal
A huge big thank you to Margaret Driver for organising the event,
and to Yvonne Dunne, Patricia O Leary for all their help during the day, and to the Girls who helped with the setting up and clearing away at the end of the evening,
Thank you to everyone who brought the lovely home baking.
and to everyone for their warm hospitality.
We got lost coming home so didn't get back until 8.15, 
Valerie nearly went out the window.she brought us in a complete circle and 45 minuets after leaving the hall, were back there.
Maybe the witches  from Clonegal Castle, didn't want me to leave.
And to top it all, I had the keys to the hall in my pocket, 
So sorry Yvonne, for nearly giving you a heart attach.
Will pop photos up in the morning.
I have to Say Clonegal is a very pretty village, and on the way home we went through Bunclody, which I would like to see during the day, as it looked like a beautiful town. 

Congratulations to Phil Curran for winning the challenge prise.









Thank you to Marie Fox for bringing her shop along, 
and for the raffle prise.
Have a lovely restful Sunday
all the best
Yvonne xx

1 comment:

  1. Yvonne,
    Have to e-mail you and say thank you so much for the lovely prize I won at the workshop yesterday.
    You're really thoughtful to add prize to the workshop. i'm Like a child delighted.
    Loved the workshop yesterday and cards brilliant. Gone mad here with the Flowersoft polarsoft. Nothing white is safe with me.
    Struggling to pull myself away to cook dinner. The flowersoft gives real life to the cards.
    Thanks again for everything & see you soon in Kilkenny P.G.
    Regards
    Phil Curran
    comment via email

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx