Aug 5, 2011

The one that got away


This is the card I had planned for Kilkenny, 
but changed my mind on, 
It's a triple easel card with a get well soon theme.
I couldn't decide if it was right for the class, up till the last minuet, so decided to not include it as one of the class makes, because all the pieces were cut on my cricut, and you would not of been able to repeat the design at home if you didn't have a cricut.
we may do this fold at my September class but in a baby theme,
I am all sorted now for Kilkenny everything packed and ready,
really looking forward to catching up with you all next Saturday.
Yvonne xx

3 comments:

  1. Sooo looking forward to KK.I think you are marvellous,keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kay
    Appreciate all the comments
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kay! Your ARE marvellous. This card is beautiful! Hopefully we will get to make it at some stage. Realistically not everyone will be able to reproduce it at home, but if we learn to make the basic card, we can add on our own embellishments. I appreciated having the choice on the cards at the second Kilkenny workshop, to keep them as general birthday cards or to make them 18/ 21 cards. Little did I think I would ever make an 18th card, and guess what? Only one day afterwards, I am making one for a young-er friend :) It's great to keep our options open!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx