Jun 27, 2011

Good morning everyone
Hope you all had sunshine where ever you were this weekend,
I started to assemble the sample cards for my 13th of August workshop (more details HERE )
during the week from the designs I had sketched on paper, which I thought looked great on paper, however  I am really pleased with 4 of them, but really struggling with the last 2, so it's back to the drawing board today.
black and white cards are harder than I thought,
will have sneak peeks to share soon.
the class is nearly full, only 4 places left,
check out the details and email me if you would like to come along, quiet a few ladies are coming on there own, and because I work in 2 sections Advanced and beginners, there's a places for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx