Feb 10, 2011

Photobucket
This is a Twisted Easel Card in all white,
which I found a turorial for on You-tube
I have used my Cricut to make the die-cuts for the easel rest and main topper, I used a polka dot Sq Embossing folder from crafts too. I got the silver hearts at a craft stand at the NEC
(sorry can't remember which one)


Photobucket
This Card is made using 5 panels, over lapping each layer. there is a satin ribbon across the middle panel, with a embroidered anglaise trim overlapping the ribbon. some beautiful roses where added from Wild Orchid Crafts uk.




Photobucket
This card has a love quote, as the main topper with some punched detail panels underneath, and is finished with some tiny mulberry paper flowers.


Photobucket
This Card folds under the heart to close, and was finished inside with a pocket to hold cash or a gift voucher.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx