Jan 23, 2010

Kilcoole Craft Club

Hi to all the members of the Kilcoole Craft Club, our next meeting is Wednesday the 27th of January, it seem ages since our last meeting which was the end of November, so this month will be super Busy, lots of ideas to share, some lovely kits to make, and we need to have an AGM this month for about a half hour, so any ideas please email me HERE Averil Kelly has a sale table at 9.00,
and Tina Prendergast has the Sale table next month,

We welcome new members so if you have just started card making and want some top tips, come along on the evening as a guest, and if you like what you find you can become a member, Email me Here if you would like a visitors pass.
Creative Card Making Workshop
I have my first Workshop for 2010 on the 6th of February in St Patrick's Hall, more details below.
There are still places available if you want to join in,
The Workshops are open to everyone so if you fancy a full day crafting . Email me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx