Jul 21, 2011

Thanks for a great night last night ladies,
really enjoyed the chat and catching up with you all, 
I will put the photos of the cards you made up later today,
When I get a minuet, as I am really busy cutting out the kits for Kilkenny
Yvonne xx


Brona
                                                                                                        Cherry
     Miriam                                                                       
                                                                   Patricia

   Aileen                                                                                    
                                                                                                       Vera
Everyone in the group had exactly the same items to make a card with, 2 A4 sheets of pink card
1 A4 sheet of pink rose decoupage
1 C5 insert
1 x A4 sheet of printed background paper
A4 sheet of silver card
I let the girls have a free hand with my die-cutting machines nesties and embossing folders, and everyone came up with a totally different card.
Clare and Grainne spent the night die-cutting and embossing,
I will have another fun evening next month and Clare Honan is bringing the kit, cost €3.00, not everyone in the group wants to make the kits so this is the fairest way, anyone who makes the kits for the evening will get €3.00 per kit,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx