May 12, 2018

Baby Girl Loaded Envelope

1 more Loaded Envelope to share today, 
this time for baby girl
I changed the envelope design
as I wasn't happy thing were getting crushed in the box style.

Loaded Envelope
Bucket style which as a rounded envelope
this one holds a lot more
I didn't give this one side seams 
instead I just curved the front folds and didn't join them as tight.
I had to make a concertina base, 
so that it expanded to fit the new shape.

Cute little dressed teddy in the one.

I added 2 handmade paper and lace dresses


Back view of the envelope 
which has a pocket for even more goodies

Everything from the front pocket.
handmade toppers, and tags, some baby verses and greetings which are matted and layered with a selection of of Baby die-cuts, pre-cut images, bag of baby tags. bag of lace, bag of ribbon, flowers and bag of embellishments, enough to make about 20 cards, with 2 baby pleated pin wheels, 
a little dress teddy, and 2 handmade paper and lace baby dresses.


image of tags

goodies from the back pocket

pin wheels


back pocket empty

loaded envelope empty
so you can see the shape

not very clear, but overview of bucket
with concertina base



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx