Nov 15, 2015

I just want to say thank you to everyone who came today to support my craft day for the Five loaves Charity in Bray
we raised the magnificent sum of €793.34
I am over the moon.
A special thanks to Roberta for all her help selling tickets, making teas and looking after everyone so well
A huge thank you to everyone who gave me cards
your name will go in the draw on Friday and I will pick a winner with Garreth,  for a free workshop place.

The winners of the craft bags
1st prize Ann Gallagher 
2nd Prize Edel Shannon
3rd Prize Anne Lennon
4th Prize Anne Rodgers.

I have loads of prizes to give out to people so will do a list tomorrow, and let you know for collecting.
thank you all
crafty ladies are such nice people.
Hugs Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx