Aug 1, 2015

Some Simple Handmade cards with pretty matching gift tags




This Cards shows you how quick it is to make a card when you have toppers ready.
I have taking the tag from the set above and place it on a Background.
I love making tags from the scraps left over at the end of a card making session.
and turning them into mini little works of art.




Perfect for a wine lover or a thank you to a host for a dinner party,









We will be making a selection of the tags and toppers next week at my class on Saturday the 8th.
but we will be adding a lot more to the designs, to create extra special tags, as keepsakes.
along with toppers. turning them into cards at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx