Jul 19, 2015

Simply Delicious Christmas card with recipes


Quiet a few ladies liked this card on FaceBook
 which I made October 2012
So said I would share it again.

Christmas  Simply Delicious
The main image is a Vintage Christmas image from HERE

The Recipes and food clip art are from Printable Heaven, HERE 

It's a simple C5 landscape
Using a cream patterned background on a burgundy layer
I added a strip of Burgundy ribbon and overlayer so pretty cream cotton lace,
I use the lovely image of the little girl baking. which I matted and layered onto cream, burgundy and gold card allowing a 1/2 cm border each layer.
Stuck some gathered lace behind the image,
and stuck it the the right hand side of the card

I Cut out a selection of the recipe ingredient card
and the matching topper.
and layered them with foam pads for dimension.


I made a Pocket to store the recipe cards in for the back of the card

Hope you enjoy having a go, at making it yourself.


I will have a look through some old instructions and add a few more during the week

Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx